JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Jeannie you are heaven sent to her. God Bless you and her. It makes me so happy for you and her to see how much she has made herself at home.:clap2:
:hug: thanks Sherry. I can't wait to see how she does tomorrow. She can't hold her bladder all day like the youngins can so she's had accident the last two days, but that's ok. It's all cleanable.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Better late than never Leesa. :D He had a bad allergic reaction to her rabies shot on Tuesday. She's better now and will become as healthy as I can get her. :luv:

:ashamed: well one thing I can be totally consistent with these days is being late :crazy: but one way or the other I will get back on track :pray2:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:ashamed: well one thing I can be totally consistent with these days is being late :crazy: but one way or the other I will get back on track :pray2:
And when you think you're back on track something else will come along and take your time that you said you already did have extra of....:laugh:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my sis just look at her. bless you for taking her in and making her life so much better. i hate that they will all sit there like that for you. i have yet to get a pic of all mine together :cursing:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
oh my sis just look at her. bless you for taking her in and making her life so much better. i hate that they will all sit there like that for you. i have yet to get a pic of all mine together :cursing:

I don't even pretend that I am going to attempt it!!! No way would eight dogs ever sit still in the same place. Well maybe if I backed up in a corner and had a bag of treats. Just might get a shot of all eight in the same place. Actually maybe I should try that!!! :ROFL:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I don't even pretend that I am going to attempt it!!! No way would eight dogs ever sit still in the same place. Well maybe if I backed up in a corner and had a bag of treats. Just might get a shot of all eight in the same place. Actually maybe I should try that!!! :ROFL:
:eek: i hope your camera does panarama shots :rofl:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

I bet you cod get them all lined up with someone helping to bribe them all.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
all my guys have always sat for me. Even Nitro, Orion & Ace. I need to post the pic I took of them many years ago shortly after Mike and I met. She gave me kisses today too. :havemyheart:

Now that you have that new phone you have no excuse, get a pic!!! :hiya:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
all my guys have always sat for me. Even Nitro, Orion & Ace. I need to post the pic I took of them many years ago shortly after Mike and I met. She gave me kisses today too. :havemyheart:

Now that you have that new phone you have no excuse, get a pic!!! :hiya:
actually i took one this am but all she is doing is laying there sleeping lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I bet you cod get them all lined up with someone helping to bribe them all.

That would be the ONLY way but it would have to be something very special. Bear tends to sit off to the side away from the other dogs. He always did to some extent but now he and Daddy have decided to agree to disagree on life, he sits almost in the other room ... :cry:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.