Thurday night Sally fix, lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aawww .. those pics are amazing. I particularly love the last one ...just shows how at home she feels to just sleep like that with her belly exposed!!! Good work [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]!!! :bravo:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
The second picture from the bottom has me in tears She looks like she is doing push ups and its no big deal to her!
What a gorgeous little lady Sally is

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thanks Karen! Hard to believe it's been a week tomorrow. It's been a wonderful long week though no doubt.

@tubbymom when I first saw her bowed legs, I think my mouth dropped. It's almost like she's double jointed and someone took her legs and turned them the opposite direction. When she stands like that she actually moves them to that position. She does wobble quite a bit.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
excellent pictures ... glad Sally is feeling better (kicks myself for not knowing she was sick :( ... I really need to get back on EBN regularly!)

Better late than never Leesa. :D He had a bad allergic reaction to her rabies shot on Tuesday. She's better now and will become as healthy as I can get her. :luv:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
AWWWWWW my heart stopped when I saw these pics of sweet Sally. What a beautiful strong Bully girls she is. These pics show her contentment. I just want to hug her and kiss her sweet face.:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
It's so nice to see her settled in and feeling at home...great job!
Now your crew is complete!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Awesome pics! Thank you again for saving this precious girl, she's so lucky to call you Mom.
She's really fitting in so well.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW.... she feels safe and comfortable!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Jeannie you are heaven sent to her. God Bless you and her. It makes me so happy for you and her to see how much she has made herself at home.:clap2:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh bless her heart, so glad she is out of that sorry place and with you now, so she can live the rest of her life happy and loved.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.