Video of Ell Bell

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I put some water and an empty plastic bottle in the tub for Ella to play with tonight since she didn't get her walk, and she had fun lol Excuse the brown grossness of the tub. Its old (I love claw foot tubs) And a while back after the city fixed a broken water main we had some pretty funky colored water, and it stained. Dont wanna use any really harsh chemicals since the cats will get in there after my baths or showers and sleep or lick up the water :rolleyes: My cats love the tub lol I have a bunch of videos posted of all my random critters lol Enjoy
http://youtu.be/pcr_JHgdhTw

Last edited by a moderator:

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
I just love Ella! Of course, I am partial to brindles! She is very cute!! Great idea with the empty bottles in the tub! Bogey loves plastic bottles- will have to try this next bath time!!
Thanks for sharing!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
she's grown so fast and she's such a pretty girl...my two love plastic hangers but they don't go for the plastic bottles?
thx for sharing!

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Thanks guys. She is my little pain in the butt doll baby lol
I took a video of her at the lake today, if it will ever load lol Had a young bald eagle come and circle real close till I got the pups in the car, then it took off. Scary lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is a cutie alright and was having fun with the bottle. Thanks for the video.

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Her favorite thing is an empty plastic bottle lol She tries to run off with em before they are even empty lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is too darn cute, but I gotta tell ya, Banks would have chewed the bottle till it could not roll around

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.