Some pics of Gidget when she was a wee pup

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
Gidgi with Brun.jpgGidg with Auntie Awa.jpgGidget with Grandad.jpgGidget with Grandma.jpgGidgi Puppy.jpg
With Bruno With Auntie Luana With Grandpa With Grandma And all on her own.

OP
Bruno and Gidget
Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
:love: What a precious little girl! If you're like me..it seems like yesterday AND a lifetime ago...all at the same time! :)

She's just delightful Becky! Full of energy and totally different in character to Bruno. She's in your face all the time, wanting kisses, affection, and just wants to be touched all the time. She eats like a bloody maniac as well!

It's amazing how they all have their little personalities.

Bruno is far more nonchalant, independent and gentle. Just a cool character in general.

For example, if I hand feed Bru he takes the food from my hand so gently whereas Gidget is just a fat guts and snaps up the food almost taking my fingers with her.

It's hilarious and I'm thoroughly enjoying their differences. I guess it's like us skins, if we were all the same it would be a boring world.

p.s. don't know if you read my post today, Bruno is having surgery for a partial tear in his cruciate ligament. This is the third surgery on the same leg!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
How sweet & adorable, fat 'lil imp!

Any news on Bruno? Am keeping him in prayer!
:pray:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
She's just delightful Becky! Full of energy and totally different in character to Bruno. She's in your face all the time, wanting kisses, affection, and just wants to be touched all the time. She eats like a bloody maniac as well!

It's amazing how they all have their little personalities.

Bruno is far more nonchalant, independent and gentle. Just a cool character in general.

For example, if I hand feed Bru he takes the food from my hand so gently whereas Gidget is just a fat guts and snaps up the food almost taking my fingers with her.

It's hilarious and I'm thoroughly enjoying their differences. I guess it's like us skins, if we were all the same it would be a boring world.

p.s. don't know if you read my post today, Bruno is having surgery for a partial tear in his cruciate ligament. This is the third surgery on the same leg!

Ohhh No! I will go look for it! I have been hit and miss today and barely starting to catch up! Poor Sweet Bruno...:(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I do not care who you are..... I never get tired of Bulldog puppy pictures!!! Love these!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
agree with [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] - impossible to get tired of baby bullie pics. And this girl is just too adorable :luv:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.