Remi & I at the park.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's a good video. He looks like he really likes water!! Thanks for sharing. :D

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
That was great! Remi is so obedient! Love him! Keep making movies and sharing them with us!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow ... it's a different dog. :bravo: for being consistent and putting in so much hard work!!!

I just :heart: his speckly nose!!!

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
I am one of yours and Remi's biggest fans and loved being able to watch the video of him. He looks so very happy. You have both come such a long way on this journey to make Remi a happy functioning pup comfortable in his own skin. Your perseverance and your patience has paid off wonderfully. Cheers to you both!!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
OMG what a great video! You're shooting skills are perfect. Thanks so much for the wonderful entertainment. Sir Remi is too precious! I love his little pink spots on his nose and boy is he smart with commands!
Wouldn't mind seeing that boy some more......(hint, hint)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nice video Jane.... Remi looks great and sm I very happy for you and how far you have come with him

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.