Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Cheryl, i just wanted to thank you for your videos. the second one i watched was of the two of them whining incessantly for 5 minutes straight. it really cheered me up since lola is at the clinic tonight after palate and tooth surgery. thanks :)

I really hope Lola recovers quickly. Orion's daddy had the palate surgery and it was the best thing for him! If you ever need a cheering up, Vegas and Orion are the ones to provide it. Check out our youtube channel.....just avoid the seizure ones. Those are posted to help others.....they are hard to watch. Our youtube name ....just search Cheryl Dean-Howard. They changed stuff around, so I have no idea what the videos come up under anymore.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
omg...I so needed this video today after my son drove me to tears (again).

Hysterical...and just love her bully noises.
:luv:

Then, on to watch my all time fav of any bully video...Orion & Vegas whining
for Stinky Bear & Food. If you'd send this to AHV you'd win the big money!

So...I feel all better now, thanks to you, Orion & Vegas...sloppy kisses all around!

Carol.....Vegas has appeared on AFV before. Here is the clip. Baby Vegas was less than a year here. And for those who keep track....that is Chesty on the computer......Orion's daddy.
http://youtu.be/-uUvr2ktvtg

We sent one for this year...the shake n bake video.
http://youtu.be/gAuMYDYDFvg

The only thing with AFV is the video can't be altered or anything added. So I wouldn't be able to send them the crying video. The only thing that makes it funny is what I imagined them to be saying. The shake n bake video I had to redo and remove the intro all the wording.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.