KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
20130514_213103-1.jpg

Little Miss Mia rocked her second walk on the leash tonight! But she was too scared of the big trucks so we cut it short. I think she's ready for the boardwalk now :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh she's adorable, and good job on the walk. She'll get it down before you know it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a cutie!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
She's beautiful. I attempted to walk Amelia the other day, but only up and down the sidewalk in our back yard since she can't go public for a couple more weeks. Success was limited, but at least I kept her from eating the bark and plants in the yard. We need to get her a harness that fits (or wait till she grows into one we have, and that might be soon at the rate she's growing). I jury rigged one of HRH's and it was still just a bit too big to be completely effective.

OP
KarenP

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
She's beautiful. I attempted to walk Amelia the other day, but only up and down the sidewalk in our back yard since she can't go public for a couple more weeks. Success was limited, but at least I kept her from eating the bark and plants in the yard. We need to get her a harness that fits (or wait till she grows into one we have, and that might be soon at the rate she's growing). I jury rigged one of HRH's and it was still just a bit too big to be completely effective.
Yes..Mia likes to put gravel in her mouth.. along with everything else. I just walked her close to home on sidewalk. She gets her second vaccinations tomorrow so ill wait ti take her to boardwalk. Although I'm scared we wont get much walking done with all the other dogs there!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online