Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Aww...looks like Wilson isn't the "middle" child anymore. :love:
Should be fun to see how they're all interacting in a couple months from now. :)

oh my thats so sweet. im so glad things are better now. :) ive had 4 2 boys n 2 girls and it does make it easier to do things with them.
It's very interesting to see how they're all interacting now that's for sure.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow Jeannie, That is too sweet, and to address the adoption issue, if it ever presents itself, I wouldn't hesitate!!Can't believe no squabbling, no dominance issues, I'm sure she's set in her ways, and Wilson too, hard to believe, no arguing or anything, and to be best friends, of course I did expect that, So glad everything is going so well with Sally, I just didn't expect her to come in without a squabble, argument or two, or without the normal jealousy issues, Wonderful News...
Thanks Dave! If she's set in her ways you'd never know it. It's really just the oddest thing to me to see, she just goes with the flow and doesn't seem to be bothered by anything so far. Makes me :confused: a bit.

Oh, I still owe you some answers on our childhoods. I haven't forgotten, just haven't had much time of late. I can say I don't recognize the teachers names. I'll have to do a copy of the layout of the school and show you which classrooms I was in. Later though. :D

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You know you're on the hook now for tons of pictures and updates on this precious girl, right?
I've got tears in my eyes over those adorable pictures of Wilson and Mustang Sally....great camera shots. They are so precious together. Best buds for sure.
Yay I know! :tease: I nearly had a happy tear in my eyes too yesterday. She's just amazing for what she's been through.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My sweetheart has a new sweetheart!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.