JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Here's a few more pics of Sally. It's been 48 hours now and it's like she's been here a lifetime. Even Emma's accepting her now and they sniffed tonight without Emma putting her hair up a bit. I think she understands. :heart: [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION], I'll get more too for you. She's so much pretty than than those original pics. Oh she's sleeping by my side right now too and she has free range at night now and sleeps by my bedside. :luv:

Here's her nail pic before and after. They're still way long for my liking, me being the nail police.

After

The stare, lol.

15 minutes ago and still by my side with Jack. :)

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You have one beautiful pack..... :heart: great work Jeannie!

Sally looks so relaxed and happy

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You have one beautiful pack..... :heart: great work Jeannie!

Sally looks so relaxed and happy

Thanks Christine! I've never had a senior bulldog before. Ace was not this calm nor was Orion, well he was calm but not like this. Are they all this calm? Or is it from her overbreeding and Mom inside of her? She wiggles and lifts her tail too when she's happy and played with a tennis ball tonight.

A couple more.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh I just love her :heart:

I've had two seniors and they were both seriously mellow and would just follow me from room to room and lay down wherever I ended up at. I just love, love, love senior bullies. It is seriously one of the most rewarding things you can do to adopt a senior. They will give you so much in return for a comfy place to rest themselves and companionship.

You will be hooked on seniors from now on! Everytime you see an ad for a senior bully you will want to save them all :)

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
awww she looks right at home...she fits right in with your crew...I'm so happy they welcomed her with open paws!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Fantastic pics, Jeannie! I especially love the one of Emma looking at Sally while she's snoozing. What a very special family of luv-bugs you have there. :love:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Aww I am so glad your little family seems to have survived the expansion. Sally looks like such a sweet gal. I really love that stare picture.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
She is beautiful Jeannie and looks like she has always been there, you are such a good person.:2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks Christine! I've never had a senior bulldog before. Ace was not this calm nor was Orion, well he was calm but not like this. Are they all this calm? Or is it from her overbreeding and Mom inside of her? She wiggles and lifts her tail too when she's happy and played with a tennis ball tonight.

A couple more.
image-24_zps70f3a4b5.jpg

Not sure if they are ALL like her, but you will be hooked on it for sure. The calm, wiggle love they give is so special.... ENJOY IT!!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
i really can't think of one picture I love over the rest, they are all great shots! Thanks again so much for loving her and helping her, it looks like she is adjusting to her new home super quick, which is a testament to you and your crew!
:bravo:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.