Introducing our new member of the family

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
@Rural mystic with her and what I've heard about others is they are happy go lucky, love everyone, want to be in the middle of everything and love to snuggle. The other bullies are getting along fine with her and I think Diva will too, but Diva is a little rough and bossy at times, so I am going to watch them closely for awhile. The thing about Frenchies is they are so fast. BeBe snapped at her last night and hazel was gone and BeBe just stood there like what the heck? After we scolded BeBe, it was kind of funny.

Sounds like a winner. It's good they're quick too with a room full of bulldogs.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@Rural mystic with her and what I've heard about others is they are happy go lucky, love everyone, want to be in the middle of everything and love to snuggle. The other bullies are getting along fine with her and I think Diva will too, but Diva is a little rough and bossy at times, so I am going to watch them closely for awhile. The thing about Frenchies is they are so fast. BeBe snapped at her last night and hazel was gone and BeBe just stood there like what the heck? After we scolded BeBe, it was kind of funny.

Well first of all, Hazel is beautiful! I can see how you're already in love. :)

But....:tapfoot: Seriously...you SCOLDED BeBe?? :eek:
How could that be? Not beautiful BeBe.....

:D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.