IMG_1712.jpgIMG_1713.jpg

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Um...yeah. Like Why the hell did you wake me up???? She was laying between Linnet and me and Linnet couldn't move her legs. Good grief we need a king size bed.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Um...yeah. Like Why the hell did you wake me up???? She was laying between Linnet and me and Linnet couldn't move her legs. Good grief we need a king size bed.

That first pic :ROFL: .. :hug: Momo

I feel ya on the bed issue. Blue started sleeping with us recently (thanks to Chris.. grrrr) and he seems to think he owns it. I haven't had a good nights sleep in about a week. We're looking at king size beds now.. :stinkeye:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Her tongue is NEVER in her mouth, is it? She is precious... loved meeting her, eh and you :giggle:

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] :ROFL2: No, her tongue really isn't ever in her mouth. She's always got fuzz on the tip of it and we say she must have a fuzz factory in her mouth!
It was great meeting you, Banks & Chelios as well! I look forward to another meet up!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.