Aubie at the Bark Park

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Is a "Bark Park" like a chain or something? Or is that just your word for a dog park?

Great pics.

OP
AubreysMom

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] - It's what they call ours. We were actually in the running to win a dog park with PetSafe a couple of years ago. We didn't win, but through our humane society's efforts and donations from the community, they were able to open one anyway with our community donating twice the $100,000 they originally asked for. I was shocked out how nice it turned out. It was the place to be with weekend.

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] - It's what they call ours. We were actually in the running to win a dog park with PetSafe a couple of years ago. We didn't win, but through our humane society's efforts and donations from the community, they were able to open one anyway with our community donating twice the $100,000 they originally asked for. I was shocked out how nice it turned out. It was the place to be with weekend.

That is AWESOME! Will you show us some more pics of the Bark Park? I'd like to see how nice it turned out!

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.