Sunday, Funday, Vegas enjoying our pool.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Handsome Vegas looking good in the shallow end! Your pool looks so nice - we finally got Frank a little wading pool for this summer, but I wish we had a real pool.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
We could never have a pool with Cleo around, she thinks she's part fish. She will go out of her way to find he deepest puddles to play in and she MUST be leashed and tied to me on a harness around water so I can haul her fat butt back when she gets too far. She loves loves LOVES water, she's even been known to steal the bathwater when it's been left unattended when my daughter has been getting her girly things ready for it, my showers too. Scariest thing to wake up to, you run the shower to get it warm in your foggy daze of trying to wake up then WOAH, bulldog in your tub! He looks like he really enjoys 'his' step LOL

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
He's a good lookin boy - looks like he's having fun gettin cooled off poolside ;)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Vegas looks like hes having a blast just being poolside! Last year i was vacuuming my pool with Chumley beside me and he freaked out when i took the pole out of the water. He fell back in the pool and sank right to the bottom. I instantly jumped in and scooped him up..Thank God it was the shallow end! He was so calm when i took him out but i was a wreck..He handled the experience better than the iphone that was in my pocket did! I learned an important lesson that day..He wont even approach the pool gate anymore. Love Vegas!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.