bully goat?

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Henry is very much a grazer. He doesn't seem to suffer any ill affects from it. Is this a normal bully trait? I sometimes wonder if the little guy is part goat!

I accidentally shut the recording down, but at the very end, you can see how his big sis Molly sits and watches him. They go through this routine every morning. It is so cute.

[video]http://s807.photobucket.com/user/nikoncool/media/20130505%20video%20henry%20grazing/DSC_1495_zps447cb70e.mp4.html[/video]

Looking up at his big sis :)
DSC_1528cropped_zpsc09214ef.jpg

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
That was a cute vid, especially of Molly at the end watching her little bro! All 3 of mine eat grass!! I try to limit it, especially my frenchie because she has puked from eating too much! By the way, you have a beautiful yard!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love the term bully goat! Great pics!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig would graze too ... But in his case he'd throw up if he eats too much!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Henry is very much a grazer. He doesn't seem to suffer any ill affects from it. Is this a normal bully trait? I sometimes wonder if the little guy is part goat!

I accidentally shut the recording down, but at the very end, you can see how his big sis Molly sits and watches him. They go through this routine every morning. It is so cute.

[video]http://s807.photobucket.com/user/nikoncool/media/20130505%20video%20henry%20grazing/DSC_1495_zps447cb70e.mp4.html[/video]

Looking up at his big sis :)
DSC_1528cropped_zpsc09214ef.jpg

LMBO at Bully Goat!!!!!!!!! That is Hillarious…

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Mine are totally bully goats too lol. I wish that they only eat grass though, but sticks, wood chips, rocks, paper, pinecones, random pieces of garbage, old gum, and anything else they can find on the ground can be on the menu too. Lol

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
Yes! So glad someone mentioned this because I thought we just had an odd ball bully. Vet said her grazing didn't sound related to a health issue. She goes from the clover that grows under the trees. I've scoured everything for toxic properties.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Gorgeous babies!!! Yes, seems to be a bully trait--- my two eat it all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
I was going to take a photo of Berry eating grass and ask if any other bullys did it. It would seem its normal for them. Ill try to stop telling her she isnt a cow and she is a weirdo as all bulldogs do it. haha

Last edited:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
WOW. Is that your back yard? Amazing. What a great video, I totally loved him "sprucing up the yard" and his big sis watching over him. What a beautiful crew you've got.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
you know sarah does not eat grass but both my bostons do. love the video :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.