tail pocket cleaning

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hey ya'll...thought I'd post a quick video on tail pocket cleaning.
Hope this helps. It was shot with my iphone so sorry for the quality and lack of zoom.

(edited to add) Just click the picture and the video will play

Benedict2013

Dec 25, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Benedict
Wow...I been doing it wrong all this time, thanks for taking the time to show us newbies how to do it. LOL!

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
All thanks to Momo, the Guinea pig. We had to learn from the vet. And if there are two things he preaches its:
#1 don't leave them outside unattended at all
#2. Clean the tail pocket
Momo's happy she could help. :-)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Thank You Carmin, just like Helga I didn't know, and my Vet didn't show me that trick yesterday, So I took a baby wipe, and went all around his tail to the inner folds, Then put the ointment in his face wrinkles. He's still not eating well, maybe a handful of kibbles today, plus his medicine to stop the Nausea which is putting pep back into his step, but still waiting on his appetite to perk back up. Every little bit helps!! The Video was awesome, very detailed.

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=8699]GoldenRod[/MENTION] so super glad I could help! I'm sorry, did I miss a thread about him not eating well? Is everything ok?

And btw, just when you think you've dug in enough, dig a little more. I realize it's an awkward feeling for both you and your baby but you seriously don't want to have the tail amputated because there's an infection. The awkwardness is well worth it.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.