Momo freakin out cause her food container moved

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
OMG. Mona is freakin out because her food container is sideways...what is the world coming to, chicken little? They get worked up over the smallest of things.

I'm only trying to enjoy Fleetwood Mac in Boston on AXS - Direct Tv and she's spazzing. Had to share ( [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] I think you'll like the song in the video, one of my top 4 FWM favorites, only behind 'Edge of 17', 'Tusk' & 'Gypsy')

(edited to add) Just click the picture and the video will play

Last edited:
OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=7587]Rural mystic[/MENTION] It is a video, just click the picture and it will open another browser window...are you tryin to say my girls not a FWM fan? :rofl:

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Hah, Aubie does the same thing. The sky was falling the other day because we moved the blanket from the top of the couch to the chair. Seriously. These guys are so silly.... but it's too cute! :no:

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Ok, thanks and I watched. Bless her heart, somebody been messing with her stuff. It's suppose to be a certain way and I guess she didn't like the switch.
But then again maybe if some baroque music was playing softly in the background she would have embraced the change

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Leave Mona alone.... first you wake her from a perfectly good nap on her pillows to dig under her tail... now, you MOVE her food container! Do you know what these changes do to an OCD Bulldog??

Poor Mona... I'll save you sweet girl! bad Momma, bad!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Can't watch the video on my phone. :(.

Stiggy's becoming OCD too. We put up a clothes rack one time and when he noticed he stared at it for a half hour non stop.

Our bullies are so goofy!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I can't watch the video on my phone! I'll dig the computer out eventually! They are so silly. One time the blanket from our bed was on the floor in a ball and Guinevere stood on the edge of the bed looking down at it, pacing back and forth, growling and barking. Silly pups!

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Hey, she got a treat outta being the guinea pig for that video! Doesn't that count for something?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my these bullies are so silly. one time my bf had a plastic container with his fb stuff in it for his team and i put it in the kitchen and sarah would smell it and look in it and everything. lol you just cant move their stuff. :rofl:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.