The First Thing Tonka Has Eaten...

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
He is 15 Months old so I guess he's done pretty well so far.... But he picked a good starter item. I was at work and these were on a shelf that he climbed onto the couch to get at, which he usually doesn't do if we're not home as far as I knew....
Anyways, Introducing My new bulldog customized previously $120 Beatz earbud headphones...

dave8e7e.jpg

I don't think they'll work anymore! :p

Last edited:

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
But mommmmmm, I thought it was licorice!!!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I'm glad he didnt slurp it like spagetti, I had to 'rescue' Hershey from the Butt Monster chasing him one day, he got a part of his rope chew toy off, and swallowed it. So imagine a :poo: hanging and hitting him in the butt. When I helped him, I slowly had to pull out this piece of rope. it ended being about 10-12 inches long. Boy was he happy that Butt Monster wasnt chasing him anymore !

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm glad he didnt slurp it like spagetti, I had to 'rescue' Hershey from the Butt Monster chasing him one day, he got a part of his rope chew toy off, and swallowed it. So imagine a :poo: hanging and hitting him in the butt. When I helped him, I slowly had to pull out this piece of rope. it ended being about 10-12 inches long. Boy was he happy that Butt Monster wasnt chasing him anymore !

:barf:

Yup! This happened to Jake too..but it was a Chenille pillow sham he had devoured..lucky for me..my hubby got the pleasure of pulling the strings..:laugh: AND with much :cursing: because it was out on a walk..in public..with lots of witnesses!

:D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The cat made them fall on the floor which made them fair game

Last edited:
OP
TonkaTruck28

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Lol! He did eat 2 cat toys... 1 came out each end.... This is the first thin of mine hes wrecked lol.

Most Reactions