Under the bed

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
First of all you have an amazing bed frame!
Second those pictures are too precious. I'm so happy you decided to post them all.
My boxer used to run under the bed when she was a puppy, then soon realized she was too big to fit under there. LOL
Those two are just so awesome! I love the frog legs pic, too!!!!

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
PRECIOUS.....

899EEEC2-7D8C-43CC-AF01-F062F1AFD829-6871-0000012F938ABCB8_zps7c9e9829.jpg

That was my favorite too! She is just adorable! Or should I say: Adora-bull?

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Love, love, love the firs tpic with Wilson and Emma. It looks like she might be stuck and he's trying to get her help.. :D

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
How in the world does she still fit under there? And so funny that Wilson looks like he's trying!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Emma is so cute! And the one with both of them is so adorable!

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
OMG where do I start. :eek: She still has tear stains, you just can't see them since they're folded in. I've tried many things with her and I think I finally have her food down. Shy of having her allergy tested, it's just a guessing game trying to figure out what causes them. I do know that too much salmon oil for her makes her face pink. She's on her 3rd food now and this time I think I found the right one for her. Wilson had very watery eyes up until about 1 year old. He's really settled in but his eyes still water. Food change did it for him too. Emma I think is just environmental and seasonal right now. She's only 16 months and this is her first real spring. Too early to tell. She's been tough but I finally gave in for my mental status and I don't let it bother me as much as I used too. Right now for cleaning I just wash her face and when she's wet I just give her a wipe with a tissue to dry it. I've tried so many things. I'll add to what I've done a bit later. Gotta get ready for work shortly. TGIF!!! Hang in there, tear stains are hard to narrow down no doubt.

Thanks, I'll work on it.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Great pictures!!! Love that first one, he looks like he would be thinking how did you get under there lol

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my sis what great pics. i cannot believe she still squeezes under there. she does look fabulous and another testimony for fromm. im so glad you have found what works for your babies. :) sarah has tears when i feed her lamb.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.