great friend and great idea

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
So my friend decided to check in on the pup while I was at work, great friend and great idea. She noticed that Pickle had used her litter box and my friend decided to clean it so I wouldn't have to when I got home, again great friend and great idea.

Forgetting to take the poop bag out of Pickle's area - not good for me. I could only laugh because the look on the pups face like "WHAT, my area my toy" and my friend was so upset that she left the bag. I thought the whole idea was super nice of my friend to think of me and Pickle that I couldn't be upset.

update: my friend has continued to check in on Pickle and has learned to take the bag with her when she leaves. Pickle prefers that she leave the bag tho. :rolleyes:

poop bag.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:laugh: this is hilarious!!! That picture omg made me lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
That is a "kodak moment" for sure. (Shaking my head) Pickle, Pickle, what are we gonna do with you? Too precious. And yes, very nice friend to help ya'll out.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: :rofl: Sorry to laugh but that is hysterical.... Guess a bath and floor moping was in ordet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Now that's a real friend! someone who's willing to clean up poop and the whole shibang. I agree, priceless look on Pickle's face!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.