Met Jersey in south caroline

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well this is the most interesting "I met a girl at a bar" story I have ever seen! :up:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
So her name is Jersey but you met her in South Caroline? As in South Carolina? Video was awesome! Momo can give her paw to shake, that's it.

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Yea I was out at a bar last night in Greenville SC, went outside for a smoke and when I turned around she was sitting their with her parents. I spoke to them for a long time after that, about ebn and gave them all of our info, so hopefully there will be a new ebner soon.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Um, ok. I just saw you Sunday in NJ...and yesterday you were in South Carolina? HUH? Do you vaporize yourself?
The best mixed drink I ever had was in a bar in South Carolina. "Cherry Lifesaver" - Sprite, Amaereto & grenadine.

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Yes that is why I was drinking magic cider so I could vaporize myself for easy travel :-)

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Met this little girl at a bar total sweetheart

She's doing touchdown

Hey there Baconator!!! It's Jersey from South Carolina! (I know, a little confusing... mom's a Jersey girl...) Thank you for telling me about this website, it's awesome! Jersey does Touchdown much better now, I'll download the video once I get it on youtube. Hope you're still on here!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.