Blossoms with Bangu

The Pack Leader

Apr 23, 2013
Seoul, Korea
Bulldog(s) Names
Bangu
Went to the park today to see the cherry blossoms with my wife and Bangu. I'm not sure about the other forum memebers, but bangu gets a lot of attention. I'm not one for a lot of attention, good or bad. It can be a bit rough sometimes with all the comments. He's like having a ferrari here. People were stopping to take pictures of him.

A few pics of our own.
IMG_2147.jpgIMG_2145.jpgIMG_2146.jpg

On another note, you may notice that Bangu has two small growths on either side of the tip of his tongue. Apparently, according to the vet, it is because of the way his tongue hits his teeth. He said it was not an issue at the moment. Anyone else have this issue/phenomenon?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You boy is gorgeous... and yes, they do command a lot of attention. amazing! as for the growth on the tongue, can barely see it, but never heard it could happen from rubbing against the tongue. :hmm:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Beautiful boy ... and yes, our bullys get attention wherever they go too ... which is fine because most bullies are attention-whores!! :ROFL:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh yea when i take sarah to petco everyone wants to pet her and see her. they do get alot of attention. as for the growths ive never seen that but they dont look harmful really. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.