New bed!

Shahster

Apr 13, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis & Cyrus
I bought a new bed from Costco, I really wish I bought one more myself...haha they're so comfy!! For whatever reason, Otis likes to sleep in our closet, so that's where the bed stays.

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh look at his face! Quite obvious that he's grateful for his new comfy bed. :yes: Stay cute cute Otis!

My Punkin likes to sit/lay where there's a 'roof' over his head too ... be that tables, closets, clothing racks, etc etc. Guessing it gives our guys comfort.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
OMG those pictures are too precious. I love the 2nd one with his back to you, like he's ashamed to have that cone on and can't tolerate having a picture taken of it on him. LOL

rksuski

Jul 2, 2012
Madison, Wi
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Looks comfy...does the cone prevent him from tearing it to shreds? :tongue: Or doesn't he do that....it looks soooooo comfy but I now have four beds piled up that....well...need to be fixed! So....why do I continue to think he won't rip it apart....how old is Otis?

OP
Shahster

Shahster

Apr 13, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis & Cyrus
Looks comfy...does the cone prevent him from tearing it to shreds? :tongue: Or doesn't he do that....it looks soooooo comfy but I now have four beds piled up that....well...need to be fixed! So....why do I continue to think he won't rip it apart....how old is Otis?

Hahahaha, he has two beds, each with one chew mark (hardly noticeable), almost like an initiation!! Otis is 4 years old.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
now that is one comfortable looking bed. :) the boys would like one like that to sleep on in the bedroom

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online