Stinky Monkey Before and After Pics. with Vegas

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is a suckler, he has done it since he was a pup. This is Monkey that he has had now for 2.5 years, it is his most prized possesion. When we have other dogs over to play Monkey gets put up and this is the Monkey that Joe was playing keep away with a couple of years ago causing Vegas to have head tremours. Monkey is OFF limits to anybody skin or fur but Vegas. I do steal him every Sunday and give him a quick wash because he stinks so bad. These pictures were taken last night, Vegas does this EVERY night right before bedtime to soothe himself. AAaawwww!!!!. Even though I have witnessed this for 4 years it still melts my heart, lol

Before

After

And wait for it......................

This is what he looks like 2 and a half years later, :rofl: :eek: :eek: :eek:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
i think sucking is soooooooo sweet. stinky monkey look good!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That is so precious! You are such a good mom to give him a bath once a week!!! :wave5:

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
That is adorable! Our male bullmastiff used to do this--also took the eyes out of everything. My daughter's stuffed animals were all blinded by that big goofy guy!

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
that is too precious ...makes me smile looking at the pic :yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:luv: he is so sweet.... love this boy

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Such a sweet boy!!! I :heart: Vegas!!

We recently found out that Bella is a suckler too .. she found a stuffed Bison that I got Tom when we first met and she suckled one of his antlers off!!! Unfortunately, this stuffie is just not bully friendly ... all the stuffing would be dangerous if she managed to get into it. So we had to take it off her!! I really need to find a dog friendly safe replacement ASAP!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'm a sucker for the sucklers especially the big ole boys, lol

Neither of the 2 bullies I've had, Brutus and now Cami do this but Aaron's
GF's 75 lb Bruzer did, he was my 1st bully love and why I got mine.
:havemyheart:

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
On one hand I think it is really sweet when they have their toy. On the other hand it freaks me out that they always go for the eyes, ears and noses first. :love:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Do you have a backup stinky monkey....just in case? It's like when a kid looses their lovey....you gotta have a backup! :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Kelly....I don't know how VegasB does it. Maybe things would be different if we didn't have 2 bulldogs fighting over the same bear here. Currently.....the only Stinky in the Howard house has been partially decapitated. True to Vegas form, VegasR loves the nose on Stinky Bear and Orion loves the paws and the feet. I wonder if I should finish decapitating the bear and sew up the holes before the guts spill out. Give the head to Vegas and the body to Orion. Think it would work?

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That is so cute. Ftse is also a suckler each night before bed he gets Noodle the Moose and suckles the nose and yes they do get very stinky I too wash them each week. I have three the same as the first I bought before I picked up Ftse and he was in his basket with him on the way home and I thought after suckling this every night for over a year what happens when it is no more so when I saw two more the same I bought for stand by but he seems to rotate between the three of them.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Gosh I've never heard of this before, much less seen pictures of it taking place. This has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! The boys really are more cuddle bums than the girls. I'm in love with Vegas!

Edited to add: I remember this joke about a study being done on young kids at a school. The kids were given chocolate bunnies and told to eat them. The researches said, if they eat the butt first, it means they are gay(I'm gay so I feel like I can say this with hopes of not offending anyone). If they eat the ears first it means (I can't remember) and someone says, well, "what happens if I bite the eyes and scream 'Stop Staring at me'"

Last edited:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Precious boy! I so would like to get in to their heads sometimes.

Deanna1489

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
Otis does this! I used to see him doing this occasionally with his toys, but for Christmas I bought him a stuffed Santa and all he does is suckle it. Also, it is the ONLY toy that he has not destroyed. He will sit and suckle for hours.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online