Some very bad pictures of Vegas, lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
As soon as I get the camera out, Vegas runs from me, I wanted to show how good his face is since I did a food change about 7 weeks ago to Earthbourne Holistic Lamb. He is down to 58 and holding and no tear stains. Our environmental allergies are bad here in Florida right now, so I still have to give him a Benadryl now and then for goopy eyes. But I am so pleased with his progess that I just had to share the very bad pictures that I took, and he was NO help!!!

Red swollen face and bad tear stains!

And now after the food change, excuse the bad photos and super impossible model Vegas. He is such a PITA when it comes to taking pictures!!!!

Again sorry for the crappy pictures, but you can see the difference and I am such a proud mama!! I just wanted to share.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Very Nice mama! you found the ticket!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Very Nice mama! you found the ticket!

Thank You [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION], I found the tickent for NOW, he has done wonderful on foods before then gone bad. I have my fingers crossed this one is the ticket!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Thank You @JAKEISGREAT and @Sherry, I found the tickent for NOW, he has done wonderful on foods before then gone bad. I have my fingers crossed this one is the ticket!!

:eek: funny you say that. I had that typed and thought to myself noooo I don't want to be a downer :ashamed: and then deleted it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is always incredibly handsome, but WOW... great work momma... he looks fantastic

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Listen Ladyyyyyyyy! Vegas doesn't EVER take a bad picture! :tapfoot:

He looks so good...:love:
ditto what she said! He is so handsome!! Bogey is also on Earthborn Hollistic Lamb! He is so good on it! Just TWO firm and small poops a day! We're loving it!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh kelly wow my boys looks great and great job mama :2thumbs: no worries sarah is a pita during pic time to. she always looks mad and wont look at me.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
no bad pics - he looks so cute! I love the last one - sending kisses for his precious snout!
Hope he keeps clear of the tear stains and red skin!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
The only bad picture of a bulldog is when there is no picture.

Vegas is very handsome and looks great

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online