Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awwww too cute, Lily just wanted to be touching Bruin.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I agree Lilly was just making sure which one was more comfortable so she could claim it as her own. lol

rksuski

Jul 2, 2012
Madison, Wi
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
So.....is that snoozy mat bully proof? :) My hubby is a huge softie and keeps giving Guinness another chance with bedding while we're gone so the pile of 'not quite ruined yet' beds keeps getting bigger! And if it is bully proof, can you tell me where its from? Does Bruin ever take over or is he the softie?

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
So.....is that snoozy mat bully proof? :) My hubby is a huge softie and keeps giving Guinness another chance with bedding while we're gone so the pile of 'not quite ruined yet' beds keeps getting bigger! And if it is bully proof, can you tell me where its from? Does Bruin ever take over or is he the softie?

My thoughts as well. Ace has destroyed two crate beds and since then has been sleeping on towels in his crate. That is when he hasn't pushed them out of the way to sleep on the crate bottom. So I am looking for a bully proof mat as well

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Why is it the smaller dog always takes the bone and both of the beds. You would think it would be the other way around.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.