Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
hollywood.jpg

I have today off from work (woot woot), and this a.m. took the boys up to Runyon Canyon in the Hollywood Hills. It's a very popular area for hiking, and a huge part of the canyon allows you to have dogs off-leash. The park also holds a free, outdoor yoga class AND, i thought this was cool...a snack bar upon entering the park that is on the "honor system"!

runyon1.JPG

I hear weekends are just way too crowded so I took the opportunity to take them there today. It was quite hot already by 9am which is when we got there so we didn't make it all the way to the top, plus, not a whole lot of shade along the trails. But the boys got a good workout and I think had a lot of fun too. Of course, they were quite popular as well with peeps wanting to meet them. Luckily, Finn didn't nip anyone this time! I think he was too tired to even consider it.

IMG_3940.jpgIMG_3941.jpgIMG_3942.jpgIMG_3943.jpgIMG_3944.jpgIMG_3945.jpg

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
There are still Honor System boxes? that's awesome! Looks like some nice, cool water, too!
Great pictures, hope ya'll had a great time.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Wow, looks like a great place to hike - especially with your two little adventurers!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
NICE.... the boys looked to have a great day... hope the sleep well for you tonight

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
that is really nice and the boys look like they enjoyed it!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's awesome Henny, it's beautiful up there and your boys look like they had a blast.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
They look like they had a great time. Great pictures :) I would love to check the canyon out if only it wasnt a 3 hr drive on a good day lol

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Looks like you had a great day and the boys look as handsome as ever, that looks like a nice place to visit.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.