Fergie and introducing his friend Biskits at the beach>>

Fergie2012

Apr 16, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergie
here's a few pics of Fergie with his best friend, Biskits, on a day at the beach, Biskits is in the care of a local vet after the owners took him in for treatment 6 months ago and never returned to collect him, he is deaf and had a terrible mite infestation but as you can see he is an absolute beauty.

A ball each but they only want to fight over the one

And Biskit invariably wins

These boys play rough

Time to cool off

Tired and on their way home

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Big Thanks for sharing these photos, their fun put a grin on my sad face. :loveeyes:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for sharing... I hope Biskit finds a forever home

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Ok, I'll admit, I am totally inlove with BOTH of them! I've never seen an EB with a tail....
Those pictures are too precious. I love the last one, where they are kinda face to face, and the one of Sir Fergie in the water and his tongue sticking out on the side. Precious.
And yes, much needed smiles on a day like today.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I want me some Biskit!!!!! (I'm white bully obsessed...sorry)

Awesome shots!!!!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I'm still trying to figure out the main differences between OEB and EB. I swore I was told that EB (I realize your talking about OEB) didn't have their tails docked, that they were born with what they have....?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'm still trying to figure out the main differences between OEB and EB. I swore I was told that EB (I realize your talking about OEB) didn't have their tails docked, that they were born with what they have....?

OEB.. tend to be taller (longer leg) and have a longer snout (less pushed in nose/face)and I believe the tail is docked.

EB - short legs, big chest, smushed face and their tail is whatever the are born with. Some will have a tail removed due to the pocket being infection ridden

@antess ... he Bully is an OEB

Most Reactions