Staying Cool on his Coolaroo in Coolarado

Shahster

Apr 13, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis & Cyrus
Hahahahaha I needed that! Thanks for posting it.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I mean really, who wouldn't enjoy that video? Wilson is so freakin cute. Momo does that face planting thing on the couch. We chaulk it up to her allergies. And I, too, can't believe it's snowing there in APRIL. We are in the month of April, right??? What the crap?

Back in 2009 we got 12-16" I think it was. I have pics. It was April 17, 2009. :hmm:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Wilson is just the most adorable Bullie, :luv: he is the first one I remember seeing when joining the forum love watching the video he looks like he had a lot of fun in the snow.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
I am in LOVE. Wilson is such a handsome Bully. Miss Tallulah would love to meet Wilson. BTW we just had a blizzard yesterday and the coldest month since they started recording weather data. My poor bullies are so cold when they go out to potty.

EBlove

Mar 26, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
Wilson is too cute enjoying the snow! ^^ Thanks for sharing your video!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
thats our wilson. :2thumbs: dont let mommy put any of that foil on you dear :nervous:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We're getting snow again but that doesn't bother Wilson. :ROFL: :sled: :D

I have to say that this is one of the cutest videos I have ever seen in my life, the way he rolls around on there while it's snowing id priceless!!!! It also makes me feel cooler because it's been in the high 80's out here all week, must have watched this at least 20 times and have shown it everyone I know! LOL!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] Thanks. Wilson really loves the snow - I have a hard time keeping them inside even if it's only 20° outside. Have You ever seen his poop versus peppermint ice cream video? :laugh.

Last edited:

Most Reactions