Little Henry is growing up

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
The weather out this way has finally taken a turn for the better and it finally feels like Spring. The temps are mild, the sun is shining bright, the snow is finally all gone and the grass is turning green. Today is Henry's first full day playing outside. He is loving it. He is tasting just about every type of plant, running after ever bird he hears, and head tilting at the sound of the frogs peeping in the pond. As I sat and watched him take it all in, it made me feel so happy to know he loves his new home here and loves Molly, his big "sis".

At the same time, I felt a little sad, knowing he is growing up so fast. A part of me misses when I could hold him in one hand, and how I had to carry him up the stair case because every step appeared to him a scary cliff to fall off of and he wanted no part of that! I laughed as I recalled how cautious he was to stray more than 10 feet from the doorway, for fear of the giant outdoors and losing sight of me. Now he is romping and exploring this giant new world with no fear or trepidation.

Then I turn my focus back to knowing he still has much more growing to do, much more to learn and experience, and I look forward to every minute I get to capture his moments in time with the camera, to be able to share with everyone the love of a dog.

I just have to say I love Henry and am grateful he has become part of our family. Here are a few photos from today that I would like to share with everyone here at EBN. Hope you enjoy :)

DSC_1081a_zps610a9566.jpg

DSC_1141_zps1d41a8f7.jpg

DSC_1153_zps7c8271d3.jpg

DSC_1157_zpsfd4debc7.jpg

DSC_1169_zpsc6dd5c26.jpg

DSC_1172_zpsb19036b3.jpg

DSC_1179_zps6b14e2ee.jpg

DSC_1193_zpse9352cf6.jpg

DSC_1196_zps5de329c4.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is a very handsome boy and big sis Molly is a beauty too.

OP
Henry

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Some great looking pictures, you have an eye for it. 
[MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] Thank you :) I don't want to miss a moment of his growing up, so I take a lot of photos to look back on someday, to "remember when..." :)

​your pictures are adorable. henry is almost twice the size of my half olde english bulldogge, half frenchie buster. he is 4 months old today.
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] Henry is an olde english mix too, we just don't know what the mix is. We can't tell, but he is getting very tall. Your boy Buster is a cutie pie!

He is a very handsome boy and big sis Molly is a beauty too.
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] Thank you! We love both of them very much :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just beautiful....

DSC_1169_zpsc6dd5c26.jpg

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Thanks for sharing those lovely photos, they both get on so well.

he sure is growing fast.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Some really beautiful pics!! I love the ones of them together facing each other. It looks as if they are holding hands!! :luv:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Thanks for sharing. You got some great action shots. It would be hard to pick a favorite!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Your pics are great as usual, Annie.
But wow, he's getting so big.. :cry:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.