Pictures of our newest rescue - Daisy

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Swoon, Swoon. Ditto what others said...really Love at first sight. Gosh she is gorgeous! ^5 on being able to take care of her! Thanks so much for taking her in.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Daisy looks so beautiful especially in her lacy LariP original fleece. Bless you for being so wonderful and opening your home and your heart to this precious Bully girl. It is so heartwarming to se a community come together to support her. She will be so loved and cared for now.

OP
BrianW

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Daisy looks so beautiful especially in her lacy LariP original fleece. Bless you for being so wonderful and opening your home and your heart to this precious Bully girl. It is so heartwarming to se a community come together to support her. She will be so loved and cared for now.

I completely agree with you about the fleece. Thank you so much LariP for making it for her!!!!

OP
BrianW

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Here's some pictures of Daisy, Brandi Alexander (my other rescue), Stuart (French/Boston mix) and my boy Jackson (disabled) enjoying a lazy day.

DSC03285.jpgDSC03448.jpgDSC04096.jpgDSC04123.jpgslumber.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.