The lovely Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=4890]spork3127[/MENTION] Good Lord! I honestly don't know which is cuter, her or her name?! She is adorable!!! Thanks so much for the pictures. Boy is she cute!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What fantastic pictures.... love this one

attachment.php

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Hot-doggie-awesome-bulldog!

Okay, okay, I was gonna name my next dog Bo Derek, but I think I'm going to steal your dog's name. Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth is just the greatest name ever...

Bullie's real name is actually Frances Bella Rose and her first mom called her Bella. When we adopted her, my husband just refused to call her Bella and changed it to Bullie instead. She didn't even notice her name just got changed... I can probably start calling her Ellie... working towards McPigglesworth... Hmmm....

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
@spork3127 Good Lord! I honestly don't know which is cuter, her or her name?! She is adorable!!! Thanks so much for the pictures. Boy is she cute!
Thanks. We spent some time coming up with her name and wanted something unique that the AKC would accept the 1st time.

Hot-doggie-awesome-bulldog!

Okay, okay, I was gonna name my next dog Bo Derek, but I think I'm going to steal your dog's name. Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth is just the greatest name ever...

Bullie's real name is actually Frances Bella Rose and her first mom called her Bella. When we adopted her, my husband just refused to call her Bella and changed it to Bullie instead. She didn't even notice her name just got changed... I can probably start calling her Ellie... working towards McPigglesworth... Hmmm....

I need to go copyright her name and lease it to you. :tongue:
Such wonderful pics. :) I just get a kick out of her name. Makes me :giggle:

She does PLENTY to make us laugh and pull out our hair at the same time.

And thanks to everyone else for the kind words.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online