Just the boys :)

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
I had taken a photo of my husband with Henry and decided to try a photo editor to achieve a different look and texture to the pic. I think it turned out kind of cool. My wrinkly ole' husband with our wrinkly lil' dog. :haha: I plan on framing it and hanging it in the office :)

View attachment 40340

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
He is so precious!! You got yourself a lil spitfire bully there, every time I see a photo of him he's running at something or got something in his mouth just like a bulldog. Henry is just precious.

OP
Henry

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
He is so precious!! You got yourself a lil spitfire bully there, every time I see a photo of him he's running at something or got something in his mouth just like a bulldog. Henry is just precious.

Aww, thank you :) You definitely have him pegged! He IS a little spitfire and is into EVERYTHING now. Everything goes right in his mouth. I get tired just watching him play sometimes, let alone running after him to make sure he isn't eating something he shouldn't. But eventually he will grow up and I know I will miss these days, so I am enjoying them for as long as they last :) We adore him ♥

OP
Henry

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry

Great photo

I like it! :2thumbs:

Wow, that IS a cool picture! ;)

Great picture!

That is a great picture!

Thanks everyone! It originally was just a black and white photo, but I wanted something that would compliment the room that has an old wrinkled leather chair in it (see my theme? haha!). The photo editor allowed me to change the color and texture so its more like a picture or art. That's my hope anyway. We'll see after its framed, how it turns out.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
what a great photo.... i really like the coloring of it, not sure if it is black/white, but it is cool

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great pic, but I didn't see a dog in the pic, just a cute little bully. :2thumbs: Oh and the dude too. :p

OP
Henry

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] its not black and white anymore. The original was, but when I changed the texture, I also changed the hue or color so that it will be cohesive with the room decor where it will be displayed. I really like the way it turned out and think I may repeat the process with a few other photos and group them all together.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.