My New Puppy! - Pepper

kevinburelle

Apr 28, 2012
Russell
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper
this is pepper, i got him about a month and a half ago, he will turn 5 months old on april 11th. such a cutie! I'm uplaoding 2 pictures, he was pretty sleepy this morning haha does he ever hate cameras!

Attachments

• pper.jpg
    pper.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 198
  • pper2.jpg
    pper2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 352

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
this is pepper, i got him about a month and a half ago, he will turn 5 months old on april 11th. such a cutie! I'm uplaoding 2 pictures, he was pretty sleepy this morning haha does he ever hate cameras!

:smileywelcome: Pepper, aren't you just the cutest little man :smoochwink: I like the way you tuck your hind legs under you when you're laying on the sofa. cuteness overload

OP
K

kevinburelle

Apr 28, 2012
Russell
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper
just wanted to ask you guys a quick question! i am a first time bully owner, and i find he is kind of leggy at the momment :s ( he looks too tall) i'm just wondering if i got screwed or what not.. thanks guys!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awwwwe pepper is so very handsome!!! Love his colors and his name suits him!

Since he is five months old there is no sure way of knowing because they go through a lot of physical changes during their first year. Growing up first and out second. However I am guessing by his pics he is not 100% pure bred, maybe mixed with American or olde English, or he could be olde English. There are also victorian bulldogs too. Either way, we love him (he's beautiful so don't let it bother you and i could be wrong, won't be the first time!) and so glad you joined us!

Also note that many of my pups have gone through a similar stage too and ended up being big beautiful bullies so don't get too discouraged yet. Did he come with AKC papers?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. He is beautiful and Desertsky is right, a lot of changes in the first year. My Abby was longer legged but still a beautiful bully. Enjoy him.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Congrats! Pepper looks like quite the handsome boy. May you have many, many,, many, happy and healthy years together!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Pepper is a gorgeous young man!! I just love his coloring!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great looking boy... great color

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Oh he is so handsome! I don't think it matters whether he is english bulldog or olde english or mixed with american or whatever the case may be, so long as he is healthy and happy and loved. He sure is cute, that's for sure!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is a handsome boy and very pretty coloring. I agree, he looks like he is Olde English. Pula the others are right, they will grow up the first year then fill out the second year. Enjoy your pup, he is a cutie.

Most Reactions