My New Puppy! - Pepper

OP
K

kevinburelle

Apr 28, 2012
Russell
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper
Hey guys! i just wanted to let you guys know, i checked pepper's vaccination slip and called the vet, located the breeder and FINALLY found out what breed he really was! i'm still shook by how happy i am haha. i Have been told he is a beautiful olde english bulldogue. and i will also attach a picture that the breeder sent me, she is pepper's sister, they decided to keep her from the same litter as pepper! omg.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey guys! i just wanted to let you guys know, i checked pepper's vaccination slip and called the vet, located the breeder and FINALLY found out what breed he really was! i'm still shook by how happy i am haha. i Have been told he is a beautiful olde english bulldogue. and i will also attach a picture that the breeder sent me, she is pepper's sister, they decided to keep her from the same litter as pepper!View attachment 50557

Wow!! now THAT is a good looking dog!! my oh my!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​Wow...so impressive, love her! Now, where is those updated pics of handsome Pepper?

JoeR53

Jul 24, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Blu Lily Gemma
Cute puppy! Our across the street neighbors have an Olde English, great looking dog.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
He will grow into a beautiful big boy!! My Arnold is leggy but I love him even more for it. Welcome!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Starting him ypung, huh??

:D

Members online

No members online now.