Yearly vet check up

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Went to the vet today. I'm so proud of my girl, she did so well getting her shots, ears checked, hiney inpsected, etc.
She weighs 47lbs but because she's on the small side for an EB she needs to loose 3-4 pounds...

here's some photos:
IMG_1532_zps302df881.jpg

IMG_1533_zps5629d3cf.jpg

IMG_1534_zps6b48c1a2.jpg

This is where she got her blood drawn to test for heart worms: Everything came back good and we've got a new 1 year pack of heartworm pills
IMG_1535_zpsea4ce47d.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Cool, glad everything went well, and she is a cutie.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:2thumbs: We had a yearly visit too this week for the three amigos. Next month it's Dolly's turn, we love good reports:2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME.... very happy little girl.

If you want her to loose a few pounds... substitute frozen greens beans for some of her kibble. i.e 3/4 cup of kibble with a 1/4 green beans.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
She weighs 47lbs but because she's on the small side for an EB she needs to loose 3-4 pounds...

That is so funny! Remi weighed 47 pounds as well. Mona looked good other than that? I have to say, I'm jealous she is just sitting there. Remi is 8 months and total loon. He's just like OMG I'M SO EXCITED and it took 2-3 of us to help keep him still so the vet could trim his nails. (Which I have to say he did like a pro. He was like the NASCAR pit crew of nail trimming).

Remi's weight, nose, eyes, etc all looked good and I was so relieved.

How old is Mona??

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Thanks for the advise! I will start doing that. She loves green beans
[MENTION=6280]ModernFemme[/MENTION] Awe, Remi is just a baby! Mona is 5 years old, she's a pro at the vet. We are always so impressed at how she just sits there. Now you have to glide her across the table to get her shots because she likes her butt planted against the wall but other than that, she's a champ. I love your screen name, btw

P.S. LOL on the NASCAR pit crew of nail trimming. I'm telling you what, those guys have it down pat! I have to use a drimmel, I'm just to scared to use clippers.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.