ZzzzzzzZzzzzzZzzzzzz

giuseppe

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo and Enzo - Giuseppe 7/11/01 - 4/23/12

The snoring is funny but the way Enzo snores kind of concerns me. It's pretty harsh.

Video.jpg

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Ok, I managed to go see the facebook link,(although I couldn't fix it to be more than a white box) I don't think they sound any louder or more abrupt than HRH. But she's the only bully we have experience with, so I can't say if that's good or bad.

OP
giuseppe

giuseppe

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Let me fix that. I'll upload it to youtube. Thanks!

OP
giuseppe

giuseppe

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok, I managed to go see the facebook link,(although I couldn't fix it to be more than a white box) I don't think they sound any louder or more abrupt than HRH. But she's the only bully we have experience with, so I can't say if that's good or bad.
Uploaded to youtube. Thanks for letting me know.

Apollo snores pretty loud, but with Enzo you can actually hear his soft palate (I think that's what it is) clicking and he stops breathing for short (2-5 seconds) periods of time. It sounds a little like his throat closed up. It's like sleep apnea or something. It's not real apparent in this vid but last night it was pretty bad.

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well it doesn't sound that bad, he could have an elongated palate, but if your vet hasn't said anything about it, it may not be that bad, or your vet isn't that familiar with bullies.

OP
giuseppe

giuseppe

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks everybody! It's good to know it's not that bad. It is a little worse at night (this was this afternoon). I'll try to get it on tape when he really gets going.
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] My vet hasn't said anything but he doesn't really make the noise until he is laying down and I wasn't really concerned about it until last night. He does know bulldogs pretty well. He actually cares for the rescues for a couple of Illinois rescue groups. I tried to get him to help us get a rescue. He broke the news we could never rescue a bully as long as we had an in-ground pool.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Haha, I watched this as my bully Truman was snoring next to me...it was like a full chorus of sleeping bullies! :bully:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I loved this video. They are too precious taking turns snoring. So, when we get another bully this is what it will be like? Oh boy. LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.