Rule #1 - always close the door behind you

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
WOW! I wish Momo would do this. She hates hates hates bathtime. I have to pick her up and put her in there and if I don't block her she'll jump out before we're done! And she knows...when the water is running and neither of us is in the tub....she knows....

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh that is so cute, Wish Ftse would do that instead of running away from the bath

egghunt1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
This will never happen in her kingdom; HRH will not voluntarily step one paw over the spooky crack in the floor that separates the wood flooring from the tile in the bathroom. No way, No how, because the boogy man is surely on the other side even if he can't be seen!

Looks like Otis us one in a million. Billy wont even go upstairs cos he knows the scary bath tub is up there waiting to chew him up and spit him out. Lucy has to be dragged out from under the bed and carried into the bathroom...little stinker.
:ROFL: Mabel snuck into the shower the other day as my husband stepped out. She wasn't going to get out. He thought it was so funny! She was just checking it out.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Mack used to get in the shower with me. Ruggles won't go near the shower and has to be tricked into getting near the tub when it is bath time. I have a doorless shower and Buster sometimes gets in and plays--he likes to help wipe it down!

Precious pictures of Otis. A friend of mine had a dog who liked to sleep in the bath tub!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
You are Ssssooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky!!!

ALL of mine become dead weight as soon as they realise it's their turn in the bath!!!

The funny thing is that two of them ... Linus and my miniature schnauzer, Brandi, will actually come in and watch whoever is in there having a bath!!! I always have a little doggy audience!!

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I'm about to get in the shower this morning when the phone rang. Thinking it might be important I go answer it. I came back to the bathroom to find this...

View attachment 39880View attachment 39881

he wouldn't come out of there until he had his bath :laugh:

Too funny! Remi hates getting a bath, but he tolerates it because he knows he's getting that awesome massage and towel-dry.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: at least you do not have to fight or carry him

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.