Waiting for spring

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I upload it straight from the smartphone to my Youtube app on my smartphone.

Then when I go on the computer, all I have to do is open up the EBN page, and open up the youtube page then click on the share button. Copy and paste the link into my post on EBN> :up:

When you have the video open before it's playing click on the icon that I have the red arrow pointing too. It took me forever to figure this out. The videos upload so much faster from my iphone/ipad than they do on my desktop computer. :)

View attachment 39731

Your choices on what to do with the video will now appear.
View attachment 39732

Dont hold your breath now cuties!!

You guys are awesome. Now....to go try this amazing new information I have. THIS is why EBN is such a rockin' place. Well, that and some other great reasons, but still...where else ya gonna get this kinda help huh? :2thumbs:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You guys are awesome. Now....to go try this amazing new information I have. THIS is why EBN is such a rockin' place. Well, that and some other great reasons, but still...where else ya gonna get this kinda help huh? :2thumbs:

Tick tock, tick tock.....patiently waiting for a video. :tease:

giuseppe

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo and Enzo - Giuseppe 7/11/01 - 4/23/12
These pictures are awesome!! Henry and Molly are so cute

Hugo2012

Mar 19, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo
Thank you for sharing. Your babies are so beautiful! We hope to take Hugo up to Big Bear one day so he could play in the snow! They must love the snow right?

OP
Henry

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Love the video. I don't think Bea was very impressed, lol! , but Bo sure looked like he was having a great time :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Love the video. I don't think Bea was very impressed, lol! , but Bo sure looked like he was having a great time :)

As it is with "everything Bea" you must look closely. LOL She's pretty stoic most of the time. Too, she had business to attend to. You can't really PLAY until you get the business completed. hahahaha!

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Great pics! Love the expression on their faces! You have a very good camera. :yes: ANd even better photo subjects :drawheart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.