Henry

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Amazing pics of your beautiful properties and your handsome dogs.

Smart bully wanting to learn from older, wiser big Sis and she seems
to be a very good teacher!
:clap2: ​Thank you for sharing w/us.

Thanks Carol :) Molly has been a terrific big Sis so far. I just hope her bad habits don't wear off on him! :pray: Behind that pretty face, she can be a real stinker at times.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
IT FINALLY SNOWED HERE!! After wishing for a doggie snow day all winter, I got one: this morning of all mornings. Happy Spring. Needless to say, we'll be out in it as soon as it's light enough. Bea and Bo LOVE the snow! Pictures will follow. Promise. :yes:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=8097]Annie[/MENTION] I'm pitching a fit and stomping my feet cause I can't see the pictures you posted a link to. Here's the error message: Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator - I have no clue what this means.
I would be sad and crying also if I lost 2 150 year old trees! If they could only talk what they could tell us about the history of the land you're on. You kinda feel like their keeper and guardian. Sounds like your property is amazing. Can't wait to see more pics. And upto 100" of snow? Wow, remind me not to complain when we get a foot or two and I have to shovel it. That's probably a walk in the park for ya'll....

OP
Henry

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
IT FINALLY SNOWED HERE!! After wishing for a doggie snow day all winter, I got one: this morning of all mornings. Happy Spring. Needless to say, we'll be out in it as soon as it's light enough. Bea and Bo LOVE the snow! Pictures will follow. Promise. :yes:
@Vicaroo1000 I can't wait to see the pics!! :)

@Annie I'm pitching a fit and stomping my feet cause I can't see the pictures you posted a link to. Here's the error message: Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator - I have no clue what this means.
I would be sad and crying also if I lost 2 150 year old trees! If they could only talk what they could tell us about the history of the land you're on. You kinda feel like their keeper and guardian. Sounds like your property is amazing. Can't wait to see more pics. And upto 100" of snow? Wow, remind me not to complain when we get a foot or two and I have to shovel it. That's probably a walk in the park for ya'll....
@bluesteelapd Oh, I don't know why that happened. I can't see the second one because of that error message either, but they were fine when I first posted. Here they are again:

The maple tree on the right is where one of the old trees stood. We planted this maple in the same spot. and built the stonewall and patio/walkway in. It will be MANY years before the canopy on this maple is large enough to shade the area like the old tree did, and probably not in my lifetime, lol! But I hope the next generation will enjoy it someday :)
View attachment 39708

This is Molly sitting in front of the garden, later in the summer, when all the plants grew and started blooming (the maple tree is to her left). She was watching the butterflies :D

View attachment 39709

Last edited:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
That is so cute! Although it's snowy, where you live looks very pretty!

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=8097]Annie[/MENTION] - wait a minute. You took your pup to a fancy botanical garden and took pictures didn't you? LOL GORGEOUS garden.
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] - I took my Smartphone instead of the real camera. I have no idea how to get the video off of the phone. LOL I know. I suck. The pups did have fun and Bo's funniest move of the day was going along in someone else's deep snow footprints and stopping to stick his nose in each one before proceeding to the next. Rinse and repeat. He did that for a long time as he went along. THAT was funny.

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names

But that's for the UK. I live in America. LOL

OK OK. I get it. As soon as I find my "mini USB synchronisation cable" and stuff it into "the mini USB connector on your smartphone, and the other end into a USB port on your computer" (why does this sound dirty?) You will get video.

Do I even have a mini USB sychronisation cable, I wonder?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
@kazzy220 - I took my Smartphone instead of the real camera. I have no idea how to get the video off of the phone. LOL I know. I suck. The pups did have fun and Bo's funniest move of the day was going along in someone else's deep snow footprints and stopping to stick his nose in each one before proceeding to the next. Rinse and repeat. He did that for a long time as he went along. THAT was funny.

I upload it straight from the smartphone to my Youtube app on my smartphone.

Then when I go on the computer, all I have to do is open up the EBN page, and open up the youtube page then click on the share button. Copy and paste the link into my post on EBN> :up:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Great photos of the kiddos out in the snow. We've received about 10" so far of the fluffy white stuff since last night and it's still snowing out. That really looks like a beautiful area you live in.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
- I took my Smartphone instead of the real camera. I have no idea how to get the video off of the phone. LOL I know. I suck. The pups did have fun and Bo's funniest move of the day was going along in someone else's deep snow footprints and stopping to stick his nose in each one before proceeding to the next. Rinse and repeat. He did that for a long time as he went along. THAT was funny.

When you have the video open before it's playing click on the icon that I have the red arrow pointing too. It took me forever to figure this out. The videos upload so much faster from my iphone/ipad than they do on my desktop computer. :)

image.jpg

Your choices on what to do with the video will now appear.
image.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online