Oliver!

May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
I've written previously that we were out of our home for (a very long) 107 days due to Hurricane Sandy. Since we've been back home, Oliver has adjusted VERY well considering every square inch of the house has been rebuilt/repaired/remodeled. Oliver made out very well because his neurotic Mommy (me) overcompensated and bought him three new beds and all new toys since he lost everything in the hurricane. It's been a while since I posted some pictures of Oliver so here are a few. He is now 2 years and 4 months old, weighs 62 pounds and acts like a giant baby. But he is OUR baby and we love him. :D

fathead.jpgkingollie.jpglove.jpgollieoops.jpgsweetie.jpg
snow-eater.jpgsrsly.jpg

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Great pics! I love the one of him half on the sidewalk and half on the lawn...so cute. There's no such thing as overcompensation :) I can't imagine going through that. I'm up in Mass and we didn't get hit anywhere near as bad as you guys did. Glad everything is getting back to normal.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
He has such a sweet kissable face. So glad to hear he has adjusted well, he sure looks like he has. Hope Mommy has too!

Feb 19, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Georgie Girl
So glad Oliver ( and you!) has endured the transition - he's VERY handsome! Congratulations on the unexpected "home-improvements" - may your family and Oliver enjoy everlasting love and companionship. :drawheart:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:clap: Great job on keeping your chin up and plowing through. Hard to believe how quickly Mother Nature can take us down. Oliver is wonderful! He certainly doesn't LOOK stressed! Ohhhhhh ya....he's a :bully: They don't get stressed...but they sure can GIVE it! :ROFL:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
107 days huh.. :( But great to hear you guys are back home.

Oliver looks like a very happy, and may I add handsome pup. Good job! :D

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
So happy y'all are back in your 'new' house...ENJOY...you've earned it.

Oliver is so handsome (I have a heart for the big boyz), he reminds me of
my Brutus, big block head, heavy jowls & droopy neck but most especially,
that 'oh so sweet' and loving expression. How wonderful he's adjusted so
well...great job, Momma
:2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great looking bully boy! Thanks for the pictures, he sure is handsome.

Congrats on getting back into your home.... best of luck with everything

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Aw he looks wonderful n I love the first pic n the one of him half on the sidewalk n lawn lol. Sorry bout being out of your home but glad things are ok now

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Such a handsome boy, and glad you are back home.

OP
AdventuresWithOliver
May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
Thanks to all! We are very lucky and thankful to be home. Many of our neighbors didn't fare as well as we did. Oliver is comfortable, happy and healthy and that means the world to us. For any fellow NJ-ians - we will be at Bullypalooza on 4/20 at the Wonder Bar in Asbury Park. We'd love to meet you! It's our first one and we know it will be a blast!

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
So glad to hear you are back in your (new) home and Oliver hasn't missed a step! Oh, and there is never any 'over-compensating'! He is just gorgeous...such a kissable boy!:heartsign:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online