ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
What a handsome boy. We've told Mabel she's got a lot of work to do on the deck if she expects to eat all the snow! They really do love it, don't they? Bully snow cones!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
What a handsome boy. Love the way he's "posing" for the camera. To me, Otis does not look overweight at all. In fact, he looks pretty athletic.

- - - Updated - - -

fosteroni

Feb 24, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Foster (3); Harley (2002 - 2010)
I agree with the others ... Otis looks great for his age; not at all overweight. From the pictures you have posted, he looks to have a defined waistline. Bullies grow in "weird" growth spurts, i.e. their head will grow at one point and look large compared to their body, then their body might have a spurt and look larger compared to their head ... our current bully had strange spurts with just his ears until everything balanced out! :) I'm not saying Otis looks uneven - frankly he is quite handsome! However, if you are concerned, remember their growth spurths, at least until everything evens/fills out.

Happy to see Otis loving the snow so much! I live in Colorado; my Bully loves the snow, too!

Most Reactions