Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Buster is settling in beautifully and being a pain in the bum to his big sister who has the patience of a saint. You can see in the last pic she is so done. Buster is a sweetie but so sassy. Steals everything from Miss T, even though there are almost 2 of everything. Total shark teeth. Forgot about that. Just a peeing pooping eating machine. Wish I had more time but puppy duty is keeping me extra busy and also the special alone time with Miss T doesn't leave much time for this exhausted mama. But I am SO happy. My life is truly blessed. Had to share with everyone here because my friends all think I am crazy to take on a puppy. :jumpdance:

Buster and Tallulah 2.jpgBuster and Tallulah1.jpgBuster1March 8:13.jpgBuster2March 8:13.jpgBuster3 Mar8:13.jpgBuster4 Mar8:13.jpgTallulah and Buster 3a.jpgTallulah March8:13.jpg

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Aaaw, that is so sweet and brings back memories from like a month ago. Enjoy, they grow sooo fast!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Oh my goodness :love: love love love the pictures!!! Miss T & Buster look so cute together :kiss3: they will be best buddies soon! Glad things are settling in and hope you are able to get some rest with a pup in the home ... keep the pictures coming please :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my gosh big sis is so watchful and attentive. i love the kiss picture. :)

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
wow what is it that causes this crazy attraction we have to bulldodgs? It's hard to keep my hands off Ace and when I see pictures of others bulldogs here on EBN I want to rub and ruffle them up too

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Aw, the only thing better than one adorable bully is two! Gorgeous pair! :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They look so good together!! You have a beautiful pair there!! Buster is CUTIE!! ;)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Gorgeous bullies you have! Miss T looks like such a good big sister :heart:

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Thank you for sharing. These pics really made me smile. Miss T looks like a wonderful big Sis :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
too sweet...

attachment.php

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Miss T. need to show Miss Dubbie how to be nice to her brother.... maybe it helps that Buster is a puppy ( and a stunning boy he is too) and not the same age rescue. Having two sure changes the dynamics between everyone ( fur and non fur) and what a difference to life in general, but we love it, don't we??? :whistle:

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
Pretty dogs, Misses T looks worn out lol. About like my German Shepard that just doesn't have Spiel's energy level anymore.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online