More camping for Mr. Sam

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
We love camping so much we went again :)

Kicking on his blanket with a bone

KernMarch2013035.jpg

Samson with his Daddy on the left and his Uncle Steven on the right, the funny thing this wasn't a planned pose. Both guys were just both sitting there petting Samson at the same time and I was like OMG this is so cute, we need a picture :)

KernMarch2013023.jpg

Here is Samson getting sassy with me, for several hours Saturday afternoon if I got out of his reach he'd cry and grumble LOL

KernMarch2013022.jpg

Then by Sunday he didn't have the energy to care so much about what I was doing LOL

KernMarch2013029.jpg

Then we got alot of pictures that we call "calendar beagle." Loki lives for the outdoor life and I got so many cute pictures of her this weekend, I had to share a couple.

KernMarch2013012.jpg

KernMarch2013016.jpg

This is where our little adventureous girl started getting a little too brave, just minutes after this was taken she fell in :( And all the way in, she was soaked! Then she took a dirt bath LOL

KernMarch2013011.jpg

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my what fantastic pictures. we took sarah and the boys camping one year. it was to hot during the day so the boys had the day shift and sarah had the night shift. they loved it. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It is almost like he was trying to hide from you...

KernMarch2013012.jpg

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
How adorable! Take me next time - it looks like so much fun!

OP
TessaAndSamson

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Soooo jealous! Looks nice and empty there too! Just the way I likey.

Honestly there were more people out than I would have thought! Two weeks before that there were only like 2 other families in the whole campground and with the storm we had at the end of last week we figured it would be EMPTY but there was probably like 6-8 other groups there this weekend. Which still isn't much when there are like 40 campsites in that campground that are totally full in the summer but still, not expected!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Honestly there were more people out than I would have thought! Two weeks before that there were only like 2 other families in the whole campground and with the storm we had at the end of last week we figured it would be EMPTY but there was probably like 6-8 other groups there this weekend. Which still isn't much when there are like 40 campsites in that campground that are totally full in the summer but still, not expected!
Did Dave do any fishing? We're there any trout this year? Doubting that we will bother fishing there this year since they stopped stocking BUT Con says that every year and can't resist. Lol will see.

OP
TessaAndSamson

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Did Dave do any fishing? We're there any trout this year? Doubting that we will bother fishing there this year since they stopped stocking BUT Con says that every year and can't resist. Lol will see.

Yes he did, if given the opportunity he will ALWAYS fish LOL And he actually did have some good luck this time, before this last weekend we haven't been doing well on the river the last year or so. He caught 4 and lost 2 (his line broke).

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes he did, if given the opportunity he will ALWAYS fish LOL And he actually did have some good luck this time, before this last weekend we haven't been doing well on the river the last year or so. He caught 4 and lost 2 (his line broke).
Really?! Wonder if they have stocked it then maybe? Afraid to tell Con. Lol course this next trip if the Sherman pass isn't opened then he can't fish the kern anyhow. If the weather stays like it is tho I bet it is open.it was last Memorial Day.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.