"And there were three in the bed and the little one said..............."

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Sunday morning at our house and guess who gets to sleep in??? They need their sleep for the boat ride later this morning. No, Harley does "not do" the boat.:no:

Harley our 20lb, 13 year old Maine Coon cat decided that it was time to join Dublin and Tio...... He rules the roost. He is so wonderful and spry even though he now has Diabetes... He has been our "constant" through many ups and downs...:2thumbs: Three in the bed 1.jpgthree in the bed 2.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Everyone gets a corner, and room for one more! :heart:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
they look so cozy and I agree, you need another bullie for the empty corner!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Spoiled bullies. :tongue:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I don't think they are comfy enough! :hmm: on second thought they may need a bigger bed :2thumbs:

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Awww, Tio and Dubbie even have his and her sides! They look so precious, do you have stairs for them to get up there or do you have to lift them up? Even though we don't let Cleo up all the time I'd like a set for when we do let her up. Mac never gets up as he still likes to pee on blankets and then lay on them, unless it's for a quick cuddle then down so usually we just cuddle him on the couch. Right now he doesn't even have a crate pan as he tore that up and when I went to put the replacement in I got from Pet Smart, he started looking at that with that crazy gleam in his eye for a corner to start on. They just look so precious!!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
No, that fourth corner isn't for another bullie, that corner is for a human to go snuggle with all the sleepy ones! If that were my house, I'd be napping right in the middle with them all. >.>

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Too funny..... guess you need another bully for the forth corner -- :giggle:

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
That bed does not need another Bullie :no:. Dublin sleeps on the bed with us, and Tio sleeps in his crate. After his morning potty he comes up for a snuggle and then we let them sleep in.... The cat was there before either of them so he is very comfortable "joining in"

We change that extra top sheet EVERY day..... No steps, we lift them up...:eek: Dubbie weighs 50lb and Tio a very slight 40lb but it is still a chore.

Now who said they were spoiled?????:p Of course they are, just like all of the bullies on this forum....:2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.