My "Pool Ornaments"

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Dublin and Tio love to "share" :nope: but got these shots as they both wanted the softest place to sit... They both swim but of course are not left alone by the pool.
On another note we met Mary and Bogey last week at the Pet Celebration at the Sarasota Fairgrounds.. Perfect weather for Bullies but way too cold for us Florida humans :D. Bogey is such a handsome boy and so sweet. It was so nice to meet members of the EBN Family:) my pool ornaments 1.jpgmy pool ornaments 2.jpgmy pool ornaments 3.jpg
Have not been on EBN very often so I also wanted everyone to know that Tio ( our rescue) is doing fantastic. I think we might be able to save his ear canals... We continue to work on that. He is about 95% housebroken. His coat has come from 0 to 8 in a few months and best of all he is the most wonderful loving little guy you could have meet.. We are so lucky.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh sure share these wonderful beautiful photos of Dubbie & Tio by the pool when it's 32 outside here and snowing at the moment! :hissy: :tease:

I just :love: who Tio has come around.

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Oh sure share these wonderful beautiful photos of Dubbie & Tio by the pool when it's 32 outside here and snowing at the moment! :hissy: :tease:

I just :love: who Tio has come around.

Now Jeannie, you know I would never do that on purpose...:whistle:. I hate to say this but we thought Tio was "lacking in brain cells" when we first got him, but I do put that down to him being almost deaf from his ear issues and the fact that he was never socialized, but he is one clever little guy and funny. He is a survivor for sure. He had to take care of himself with being surrounded by over 40 other bullies... He still does have some "bad habits" that we are working on. If you looked up "cuddle" in the dictionary, his name should be next to it.. Stay warm :D

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Perfectly awesome. Go Tio! He finally found the right family, complete with an awesome sibling!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Well we got to play out in the snow a bit ago. :tease: Emma and Wilson were teaming up on Jack, then Wilson decided he wanted to make snow angels. Cracks me up it does.

It's amazing what good love does huh? It really sounds like he's come around so much in really just a short period of time. How bad is his hearing loss in that ear? I'll just call him Mr. Cuddlebums now. :love:

Oh and I've been trying to work with Mike on his bad habits for nearly 12 years. I'm sure Tio will be much easier. :ROFL:

Time to go give the kiddos a bath now, snow or no snow, they're a bit stinky.

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Well we got to play out in the snow a bit ago. :tease: Emma and Wilson were teaming up on Jack, then Wilson decided he wanted to make snow angels. Cracks me up it does.

It's amazing what good love does huh? It really sounds like he's come around so much in really just a short period of time. How bad is his hearing loss in that ear? I'll just call him Mr. Cuddlebums now. :love:

Oh and I've been trying to work with Mike on his bad habits for nearly 12 years. I'm sure Tio will be much easier. :ROFL:

Time to go give the kiddos a bath now, snow or no snow, they're a bit stinky.

We lived in VT for nearly 12 years. I am so done with anything to do with snow...:D but yes, if it is there you have to find a way to "enjoy" it.... Would love to see a video of your guys in the snow......

It is both ears :cry: One so badly calcified it is now a "cauliflower ear" We are not out of the woods yet but finally hopeful.

I have been working on my Mike's bad habits for 25 years and I still try....:bitching: How crazy is that????

Speaking of Baths, Tio is due one. Because of his skin issues, he remains one stinky doggie......:eeeew:

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Good to hear that Tio is coming along well :D

Also a little bit jealous if all that beautiful sunshine, it's grey, cold and wet here as usual. :coldout:

I'm orginally from Dublin, Ireland so I know all about the grey and cold :down: I have lived so many places since and i am never leaving FL...:no:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
great pictures, thinking it would be so nice to have a pool!! wanna adopt us? we take up a lot of room since there is 3 bullies & me and well I'm afraid we go through a lot of food and ummm we aren't always quiet but we could try to be on our best behavior :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beautiful picture, but gotta tell ya -- Dubbie does not look very happy in this one - lol. Great news on Tio and his ears... great work

attachment.php

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Beautiful picture, but gotta tell ya -- Dubbie does not look very happy in this one - lol. Great news on Tio and his ears... great work

attachment.php

She has had that look on her face since Tio arrived nearly three months ago now...:mad:. She is not happy with him most of the time and that has been the biggest challenge. The fact that everyone loves Tio so much doesn't sit with well at all....I guess we didn"t call here "Diva Dubbie" for nothing..:D Tio off to the vet tomorrow for probably his fourth ear packing.... We keep hoping for the best so we do what we can.....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.