Blue's first time on the couch

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
I love it! I wish I would have video taped the first time Rumble was on the couch. We are really working on teaching him that the couch is for gently chewing on toys and sleeping and not playing. Now that he is big enough to jump on the couch himself this is not working so well! Looks like he had a blast!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Love it! I love a good puppy fit!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Cute video... too bad you dont like him much... ROFLMLBO

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=7432]tiffykay06[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] thank you :) [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] What do you mean I don't like him much?? I adore my puppy :cry:. In fact, that's one spoiled :bulldog:.
If you're referring to the crack about the couch.. lol, well it's true :laugh:.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Im totally teasing you.. We can hear the love in your voice. :love:

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
AWESOME video! He must have wanted on that couch forever by the looks of it - what a beautiful dog.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
haha that was too funny!!!!! You realize that you just created a little monster who is always going to want to be on the couch now right!!!!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh he's such a wiggly character! Love it! Funny how they look like they're in slow mo when they first start to run ... then watch out! lol.

So lucky you got a vid of that. I remember when Stiggy first got on the couch, he probably sprinted 20x from end to end. It was the funniest thing. Never seen him move that fast before. It really was zoom-turn around-zoom-and back again!

Punkin, on the other hand, marked and peed. :angry: We realized after that it wasn't an isolated incident and he's just the marking type of guy ... he did the same whenever he finds a new bed! He's a lot better now thankfully.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He's so excited, like I'm big time now, I'm on the couch. Just love watching pups play and having fun.

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Thanks everyone. He was having a blast (ok, so was I) :D. [MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] You're right. But we generally sit on the floor with Blue these days just for that reason..lol. He won't leave us alone when we're on the couch..lol

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Thanks everyone. He was having a blast (ok, so was I) :D. @Baconator You're right. But we generally sit on the floor with Blue these days just for that reason..lol. He won't leave us alone when we're on the couch..lol

HAHA I remember the days of hiding on the couch from Bacon due to shark teeth. He couldn't get us up there no matter how hard he tried, then he got a little bigger and there was nowhere to hide.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
He was so excited!! So cute!!

Most Reactions

Members online