Bored Bully due to weeks of rain

ShariT

Sep 11, 2012
Gold Coast QLD Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Mavis
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362197399.184864.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1362197413.317498.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks like they had a blast.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww, they didn't do it, I saw the cat do it. Don't blame them mama, I don't see any toys for them to play with, so dont you blame them? Lol. It looks like they had fun.

Last edited:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
that 'guilty' look is just priceless !

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Wow! That is quite an impressive mess...Mavis says, "I know it was wrong,
Mama...I just couldn't stop myself!" Lol...that face...gotta kiss & forgive.
:pouting:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
That looks like fun! Decapitating stuffies -- after plucking the eyes and nose off --- is a sport around here.

It never stops raining here --- so we must walk; rain or shine. Get yourself a rain slicker and buy that pup a cute raincoat.... turn a walk into a fashion show for the neighborhood! :D

I had to bust out the bubbles INSIDE the house last week due to ridiculously foul weather. Fortunately, they catch every single one of them.

Must taste great...? LOL NOT.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Damn cat!!!

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
[MENTION=5993]ShariT[/MENTION] Well, if you weren't so BORED, Mavis wouldn't have had to give you something to do like clean. It's your fault, you're so bored! :ROFL2:

babybully

May 31, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
That looks like fun! Decapitating stuffies -- after plucking the eyes and nose off --- is a sport around here.

It never stops raining here --- so we must walk; rain or shine. Get yourself a rain slicker and buy that pup a cute raincoat.... turn a walk into a fashion show for the neighborhood! :D

I had to bust out the bubbles INSIDE the house last week due to ridiculously foul weather. Fortunately, they catch every single one of them.

Must taste great...? LOL NOT.

I soooo miss WA, stop talking about the wonderful weather!! We just learned to do things in the rain, I remember on of our first camping weekends that rained the WHOLE time we just all put together our cabana's everyone (but me of course) drank beer all day and night eating bbq. The kids went into the wooded area right behind us to play since the canopies kept them pretty dry. We always went to Jim Creek, miss it soooo much.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I soooo miss WA, stop talking about the wonderful weather!!

It's all about perspective isn't it? Right now, I'm wishing for a bit of snow before spring comes for these dogs to play in....but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. You are right; you just learn to do things in the rain and a "sprinkle" is hardly cause to pack it in!

Where's Jim Creek?

babybully

May 31, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
It's all about perspective isn't it? Right now, I'm wishing for a bit of snow before spring comes for these dogs to play in....but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. You are right; you just learn to do things in the rain and a "sprinkle" is hardly cause to pack it in!

Where's Jim Creek?

Off the 5 as if you were headed to Arlington. I'll have to ask hubby for sure though. I think it's closer than Mount Baker to Whidbey to be honest and my preferred place for camping since they have showers, toilets, and awesome playgrounds scattered through out. You have to have some sort of military ID or civilian DOD ID to get in though or be with someone who does. We have snow here for your bullies to play in! Wasn't the snow last winter awesome!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.