So excited with these...had to share

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
No not pics of Dubbie and Tio, though will post some good ones soon. Probably have this in the wrong place too....:confused: I know we are all "bullie crazy" and I love these sooo much that I wanted to share them with you all. I met Amy ( the lady who makes these) through Florida English Bulldog Rescue. She is a full time nurse and makes these in her "spare" time. She is a great person. Very involved with rescues for a long time and has two bullies of her own ( both rescues) I tried bidding on one for an FEBR auction and lost out so I asked her to make me one. Now I have two..:D. The small one not big enough to carry all that i need for my two. the workmanship is so beautiful and with all of the different pockets inside and out, I can carry all my stuff as well. the shoulder straps are so comfy. She has different choices of material also. If anyone wants to PM me I will send you her email address. The small one is $45 plus shipping and the bigger one is $50 I think....... Worth every penny and more.

I'm sure if I am in the wrong place for this someone will move it to the appropriate place...;) Bulldog totes 1.jpgbulldog totes 2.jpgbulldog totes 3.jpgbulldog totes 4.jpgbulldog totes 5.jpgbulldog totes 6.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Those are awesome... what a great talent she has

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Those are sweet! That would make a perfect tote bag for the lake. How big is the inside of the large one? I'm thinking I need one of these. :hmm: :idea:

Thanks Ann!

[MENTION=4786]Dubbiedog[/MENTION]

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I don't carry a traditional "purse". Can she make me a grocery tote using these fabulous fabrics?! I love her color choices and that button.... totes adorbes.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Great find! It will be fun to see all the bulldog stuff available. It was horrible trying to find bullmastiff things! I always bought everything I could get my hands on! :jumpdance:

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I don't carry a traditional "purse". Can she make me a grocery tote using these fabulous fabrics?! I love her color choices and that button.... totes adorbes.

Yes she can. Her name is Amy and her email address is [email protected] Just tell her what you want and that Ann from EBN gave you her contact info.

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Those are sweet! That would make a perfect tote bag for the lake. How big is the inside of the large one? I'm thinking I need one of these. :hmm: :idea:

Thanks Ann!

@Dubbiedog

I used mine twice this weekend and it holds everything i need for the two of them plus the outside pockets hold all my stuff...:yes: contact Amy at [email protected] say I gave you her info. Sooo comfy on your shoulders too...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.