Dad ..... feed me NOW!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We have a sweet little bully in our Rescue at the moment ... Berta ... and although she's been up for adoption for some time nobody seems to take much notice of her!! :crying:

But despite leading a terrible terrible life .... Berta has some serious attitude. She REALLY doesn't like being kept waiting for her food!!!

Here is Berta's "adopt me now" page ........ :up: ......... http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...ish-Bulldog-Available-for-Adoption-in-NE-Ohio

Last edited by a moderator:

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I love it when she walks back in and is like "what do you mean there's no food in my bowl now!!!"

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Better feed that girl, LOL. what a sweetie, hope she finds a fur-ever home soon.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO.... love how she stands IN the bowl!!!

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I like the first part when she just kinda tosses it around .... I just love bullies!!!!!!

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] Well, what is WRONG with you?!?! Can't you see that poor girl just starving? She's skin and bones, I bet she hasn't eaten in days! :lmaogirl:
I wish we could adopt another bully, I have a soft spot for seniors. I sure miss my Chulo(Boston Terrier) and Babyface(Pug), my little old men. Bless you for taking such good care of Berta.

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
@kazzy220 Well, what is WRONG with you?!?! Can't you see that poor girl just starving? She's skin and bones, I bet she hasn't eaten in days! :lmaogirl:
I wish we could adopt another bully, I have a soft spot for seniors. I sure miss my Chulo(Boston Terrier) and Babyface(Pug), my little old men. Bless you for taking such good care of Berta.

I can not take the praise for this one ... she's with one of our other fosters .. and I think he gives in to her food tantrums a bit too much .... LOL

Can't blame him too much ................. Berta was taken into rescue from a backyard breeder. When we picked her up her flea infestation was the worst we'd seen ... the breeder just made the comment that "all dogs have fleas" ...............errmmmm .... NO

There were marks on her back, and it wasn't until Rachael got her home that we realised they were the criss-cross marks of the top of a crate/cage. She had spent her entire life in a cage, and the bars had left their mark in the hair on her back.

To be honest, we didnt' think those marks would ever go away. It's a very sad story, and I'm amazed that she still has this amazing, stubborn, and strong personality despite everything she has been through! n :luv:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
She is just so precious, hard to believe she doesn't have a furever home yet!! Adopting a senior bully has been one of the best things we have ever done. Only had our sweet 9 year old girl for a month and it feels like we've been her only owners her whole life. Seniors really are special. :heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online