BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Good looking bully there.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Winston likes to eat grass too. I have never figured out why, because he does it all the time. He only picks certain kinds of grasses to nibble on. Weird doggy. Sometimes I wonder if his tummy is upset or empty, but he never has the symptoms.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep... Banks and my Frenchie Cheli both LOVE to eat grass. I've asked our vet and he said it really means nothing.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Winston likes to eat grass too. I have never figured out why, because he does it all the time. He only picks certain kinds of grasses to nibble on. Weird doggy. Sometimes I wonder if his tummy is upset or empty, but he never has the symptoms.

Yes. Bo likes specific grass. So much so that every so often, when we're out on a walk, I will go to that area as a treat for him and let him graze for awhile. Bea joins in but she's never as enthusiastic as Bo is. I've often wondered if there's something medicinal about it or calming or a cry for broccoli in his diet? LOL

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber will eat anything out of the garden green; the carrot tops are just coming up and she thinks it is something to munch on. She ate all the spinach left in the garden last year and I will have to put a fence up if I expect to get anythin green this year. She loves flowers too; all the flowers I have are medicinal ones so she doesn't have an adverse affect eating them but it would be nice if she left some for the rest of us. Silly bully.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think all bullies are cows at heart ... all of mine eat grass .......... and one of mine just eats anything .. including decorative solar lights, pebbles, ... you name it and he eats it. So maybe he's not a cow ... maybe he's a goat!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online